Let’s Face It: Small Monthly Payments Are Easier To Swallow Than Paying Thousands Of Dollars All At Once!
Need new windows and doors in the Twin Cities? If so, one of the biggest concerns you probably have is cost. Even if you have the money in your bank account to pay for your project, spending thousands of dollars all at once can sting—no matter how much money you have and what you’re buying.
Let me put it this way. Let’s say your window and door project costs $9,000. Which method of payment seems easier to swallow?
- Writing a check for the full $9,000 at the end of the project.
- Spreading out the cost over 12 months with a $750 monthly no-interest payment.
Option B is what most homeowners would choose. It does not put as much of a strain on the budget, and it’s just plain safer than dropping $9K all at once. (No one can predict when they’ll have to dip into their bank account for an emergency.)
This is just one example. A good window and door company in the Twin Cities will provide you with a number of financing choices. When considering whether to finance, ask yourself the following…
- “What kind of monthly payment am I comfortable with?”
- “Is the financing no-interest? If so, for how long?”
- “When do the payments start?”
- “Can I finance this project through a home improvement loan?”
Everything A Quote For Windows And Doors In The Twin Cities Should Include…
If you want to know if financing is you best option, it’s necessary to know exactly what you’ll be paying for. Quotes on windows and doors in the Twin Cities should be as specific as possible. Every aspect of the project—and every material to be used—should be itemized on a WRITTEN quote.
A window and door quote should always have the following:
- The price of all materials (this includes installation items such as insulation and caulk).
- A list upgrades and extra options you bought (multiple glass panes, decorative grids, upgraded weather stripping, etc.).
- If necessary, removal and disposal costs of your current doors and windows windows or doors.
- The cost of any trim work.
- Clean-up costs.
- An easy-to-understand written explanation of warranties.
Also keep in mind that once you have a written bid, no additional costs should come up. If an unforeseen circumstance occurs during installation that causes extra costs, the company should supply you with a separate quote that details the extra work and materials needed.
Want More Info? Get In Touch…
If you need more information about financing windows and doors in the Twin Cities, get in touch. We’d be happy to answer your questions and explore your financing options. You can also click here for more details about our excellent financing.