Top-Rated Window Replacement in St. Paul & Minneapolis
At Zen Windows, we make getting new full-frame windows what it should be: easy, pleasant, and stress-free. We sell the best replacement windows in the St. Paul and Minneapolis areas, with no bloated sales pitches, overinflated prices, or arm twisting.
Replacement Window Styles To Choose From
Zen Windows Twin Cities is committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient windows at an affordable price. We offer various window styles to fit your unique taste.
Our window options include:
- Double-hung windows: Double-hung windows offer a classic style with various color options and grid patterns. They open from the top and bottom for exceptional ventilation control.
- Slider windows: Slider windows are low maintenance and easy to use. These windows are great for areas where you want to increase natural light and ventilation.
- Awning windows: Awning windows are hinged at the top, making them weather-resistant to rain or snow when opened. They’re versatile and can be easily installed in various places to increase ventilation.
- Casement windows: Casement windows open with a hand crank and are easy to clean. They’re great windows to increase curb appeal and airflow.
- Hopper windows: Hopper windows open from the top into the home. They’re commonly installed in basements and bathrooms to let in light while maintaining privacy.
- Picture windows: Picture windows are fixed and tightly sealed, making them the perfect energy-efficient option to add for a picture-perfect view.
Stress-Free Window Installation in the Twin Cities
Why Choose Zen Windows?
A Better Process
Steve and his crew showed up when he said they would. I was very impressed how they were considerate of keeping the area around where they worked covered with floor coverings. They were efficient and had a great attitude. I heard Steve and Randy singing and humming from time to time. They not only did a great job, but went above and beyond in making sure everything was done right. Very impressed. Would recommend them to everybody.
I’m sitting here trying to figure out ways to give him business. If you want honesty, Steve’s the man. Although I did not buy the door from Steve, if that’s where we ended up going he would’ve been the selection. From the gecko Steve was as honest a contractor as I’ve met. He not only helped to figure out a way to take himself out of the equation but provided me options and solutions that ended up driving me to my decision.
They were awesome! Steve and the crew came in and made sure the place was clean coming in and going out. They did a great job! Windows look excellent! I would totally use them again.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
No pressure. No pricing games. No sales pitches. Guaranteed.