Affordable Window Replacement Prices In MN
Many Window Companies Inflate Costs To Cover
Their Large Expenses. We Keep Our Overhead
Low To Provide Absolute Quality At A Lower Price.
Every replacement window company in Minneapolis and St. Paul says they have the best prices. But simple math tells you that 99% of those claims can’t possibly be true.
To make matters worse—and more confusing—some companies will SHOW you what seems like a low price… but in reality is a price for an inferior product or a project that doesn’t include everything you need. And in some cases, a company doesn’t have a better price at all—they just tell you they do and hope you don’t shop around later and find out they were lying!
So how can you know if you are truly getting the best price? Learn as much as you can about the company to see how and why they set their prices where they do. Many times, you’ll find that a company actually sets their prices quite high to cover their overhead, sales commissions, advertising costs, and so on.
At Zen Windows, we don’t have that problem. We run an efficient, no-frills operation that allows us to sell the absolute best products and the absolute best prices.
Here’s Why Zen Windows Truly Wins The Price Wars
- Smart Advertising: We keep our advertising to a minimum. Homeowners love us, so most of our business comes from referrals. We don’t shell out $1,000+ for a single customer like some window companies do.
- Lowest Overhead: We provide quotes over the phone and email, so we don’t have official “salespeople.” This allows us to save BIG money on commissions, resources, and labor. We then pass the savings on to you.
- We Buy Factory Direct: We get our windows straight from the manufacturer to avoid markups and higher prices. This lets us set our prices lower than most replacement window companies in the Twin Cities.
- Expert Installation: Even though we have a Lifetime Warranty on labor, we rarely get callbacks. Our skilled craftsmen do the job right the first time, so we don’t incur extra costs from having to go back and fix problems.
- We Like To Win: Lastly, we simply like being the #1 Minneapolis/St. Paul window company when it comes to high quality at low prices. Beating the competition is just plain fun.
How Much Should You Pay For A Good Replacement Window In The Twin Cities?
Note: Prices listed are for insert installation, which leaves your current frame intact. For details on the difference between insert and full-frame installation, visit our Window Q & A page.
While this sounds like a great deal, it’s actually the “too good to be true” price. Sub-$200 replacement windows are what industry insiders call “investment grade” windows… or in other words, windows typically used for cheap rental properties. These windows can LOOK high quality, but don’t be fooled—on a scale of 1 to 10, their energy efficiency and performance are a 2 or 3 at best.
$1,000+? Save Your Money.
The only time you should ever pay $1,000 for a replacement window is if you need something specially made for a custom home. But for vinyl replacement windows in Minneapolis and St. Paul? These prices are just too high. It’s not that the windows aren’t high quality—it’s just that you CAN find the same quality window for about half the cost if you shop around. Companies with these prices typically have high overhead and costly expenses.
$599-$699? The Sweet Spot.
Replacement windows in this price range provide the looks, performance, and energy efficiency you need… but don’t cost an arm and a leg. Our windows fall into this price range and are shown to be of the same or better quality as windows twice the price. They are also backed by a lifetime product warranty that includes glass breakage.
If you want the honest-to-goodness best price on replacement windows in the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas, Get A 5-Minute Quote today. We would love to hear from you!