We Install New Windows in St. Paul
Zen Windows Twin Cities is a leading provider of superior windows and doors, and we regularly install new windows in St. Paul. If precise installation and high-quality products are important to you, our services will not disappoint.
We’ve earned a reputation as one of the most reliable and trustworthy door and window installation companies in the area, and we would love to improve your home through our installation services.
We Offer Superior Window & Door Replacement Services
When you want superior service down to the smallest detail, you can count on us to deliver. If you’re tired of dealing with companies that employ high-pressure sales tactics, working with us will be like a breath of fresh air.
Our main goal is to meet your expectations and provide the services you want, rather than attempting to talk you into purchasing products you don’t need. Whether you want us to install new windows in St. Paul or help you select the perfect front door, we’ll do so with complete professionalism.
Types of Windows We Install in St. Paul
When you’re trying to find the perfect windows for your home to meet your goals for style, function, and efficiency, it’s nice to have plenty of options to consider. At Zen Windows Twin Cities, we offer residents of the St. Paul area a wide selection of window styles to suit any area of the home:
- Single-hung: A simple, classic window with two sashes, one fixed in place and one operable, allowing you to slide one over the other to open it.
- Double-hung: Similar to the single-hung window, but with both sashes operable, allowing you to choose whether to open the window at the top or the bottom.
- Slider: Similar to double-hung windows in operation but oriented, so they slide left and right instead of up and down — much like a sliding-glass patio door.
- Casement: A window that opens on side hinges like a door, notable for offering an uninterrupted view, a potentially large unobstructed opening, and exceptional energy efficiency due to tighter seals when closed.
- Awning: Windows are hinged to open outward to form an awning shape, providing ventilation without letting water in when it’s raining. Rectangular and short windows are typically great for placing higher on walls for privacy while still having an operable window.
- Picture: Non-operable windows offer light and beauty with greater energy efficiency and design options.
- Hopper: Similar to awning windows, except that they open inward and downward like an oven door, preventing debris from coming in when used in a basement. Usually short and wide and placed higher on the wall to maintain privacy or let light into basement rooms.
Want to know more about windows we offer, or are you ready to start a project? Contact Zen Windows at 763-286-6871 today.
Experience the Quality Difference
We’re so confident in the quality of our installation services that we offer a lifetime warranty on all our windows.
Call 763-286-6871 today or contact us online to experience the Zen Windows quality difference for yourself.